Popular Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Morning 2011

Today was the kind of day when I just wanted to sleep in and relax and not Rush getting ready or Even take the time to get all done up since we had a "Long Night". Last Night was a lot of fun since my boyfriend and I had our friends over for drinks to celebrate the new year. The weather here today made me feel very easy going and refreshed It's sunny out but still cloudy and very nice breeze comes in through the mountains just over the orange groves on my boyfriends Property.I Put on My Camel Pea coat and Yellow scarf, it's a very cozy scarf. I threw on my Mustard Leather Gloves and Pumps and out we went for some Breakfast with a few of our friends who had stayed the night. I'm thankful for this New Year and that we got to spend it safely with those who are dear to us. I hope the new year will bring more Happiness and more Opportunity, Love, and Peace as well for all of us.





No comments:

Post a Comment